This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) describes VGA Marketing Inc., (“VGA Marketing”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”), privacy policies and practices on our Local Rewards Me (“LRM”) “Website” or “Platform” or “Service”. It explains how we collect, use and disclose users (“You” “Your” “Business”) information on our platform using our LRM product to manage your customer’s contacts, create, send and manage your marketing rewards and campaigns through text messages. By using our website, you consent to the policies and practices in this Privacy Statement.
The Information We Collect:
To create an account, you will be required to register and provide us your business information that may include, without limitation; username and password, company name, address and name and contact information of authorized officer, credit card information, and all other information as may be prompted on the registration form. If you do not provide us verifiable information required to use our platform, you will not have access to our platform either.
In order to use our platform to communicate your messages, rewards and campaigns to your customers, you need to send to us your customers information such as name, birthday, phone and email addresses. We will use and process these information to provide the service in accordance with your instructions.
How We Use The Information:
The information you provide or we receive from you, may be used to:
- Operate and manage, evaluate and improve our service platform
- Enhance and provide new features on our platform and service
- Verify your business account information
- Send you promotional offers regarding our service
- Communicate with your contacts via text or email as you instructed us.
- Communicate with you regarding your account information, technical support and administrative messages
- Process your monthly bill or other pre-paid services you purchase
- Track and analyze usage statistics to provide reports
When We Share and Disclose The Information:
We do not disclose your information to third parties or any other entity except to:
- Verify your account and business information
- Verify your account as a Refereed Subscriber by a Sales Agent
- Comply with request to perform Quality Assurance and validate the information we provided about you or your contact to a service provider in the cause of business transaction. The third party Service Providers are bound to, by law or contract to protect the information and are only allowed to use the information in accordance with the quality assurance and validation process.
- Provide to prospective customers with reports that contains aggregated and statistical data of non-personal information about users on our platform
- Comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, court order, or search warrant or in the course of legal proceeding, or as needed to support compliance, auditing, and corporate governance functions.
- Effect a corporate transaction such as, but not limited to due diligence in a merger, acquisition, or otherwise in support of a sale or transfer or control of the business or assets. However, if that business materially changes this statement or practices as described in this statement, you will be notified by email and/or through a notice posted on our Website, and you will have a choice as to whether your existing information is used in a new manner.
We use commercially reasonable process such as industry standard encryption technology, and take precautions to protect user information from unauthorized access or modification. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information or data transmitted over the Internet or any network to and from our website. We therefore, recommend that you select a username and password that is only known to you and not to share the information with anyone.
User Choices Regarding Email Communications:
We may from time to time send you promotional email marketing to offer you plans or features. You have the option to opt-out from receiving these promotional emails marketing.
We may send you administrative email that is related to your account information, activities, request, and inquiries, regardless of your preference with our promotional email marketing.
Cookies and Related Technologies:
We collect certain technical and non-personal information, including but not limited to, IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URL, manner of your connection, pages visited, data and time of your visit, when you use our website by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, browser analysis, and web beacons. We use this information in aggregate to analyze trends and administer our service including, optimizing our website, and understanding its traffic and usage patterns.
We use “Cookies”, a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit our website, we may place cookie to allow us recognize you when you return, track and target your preference to provide better experience, other information, and can help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the website.
We use “pixel tags” and “web beacons”, a tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in emails to determine whether specific actions were performed. When you access certain pages on our website or we send you promotional email marketing, we use pixel tags and web beacons to generate a notice of actions such as opening of that email, to us or the service provider. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our website pages and promotions. We collect general statistics of “log files”, information that is automatically reported by browsers each time website page is accessed. We use this log files to track user trends on our website. These statistics may include hits to our server, the types of browsers used to access our website, page views, referring and exit pages and URLs, domain names, landing pages, and navigational patterns. The information that is collected in this manner does not provide us with any personally identifiable information about our users. It allows us to pinpoint high traffic areas and determine the most effective ways to communicate with our users. We may collect information such as IP addresses, into a log file to be used to identify potential hackers to the website, in order to prevent the introduction of viruses and hackers to the website.
Changes to This Privacy Statement:
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time at our sole discretion, to ensure we continue to serve the privacy interest of users. If we make changes that are material, we will send you an email to the specified email on your account. The revised Privacy Statement is effective when it is posted on our website, and upon the date of revision. By continuing to use the website or service after those changes become effective, you consent to be bound by the revised Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this page for updated information on our Privacy Policies and Practices.
VGA Marketing respects and is committed to protect your privacy. The information we collect helps us to serve your interest, better understand our users, and improve our service.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line; Privacy Statement: